Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day to day..




I never used to take alot of pictures or really even bring my camera with me anywhere, but since my iphone's camera is always ready and takes medium-okay pictures I started realizing the opportunity to share some things I see.. I've been doing alot of skating, biking and people watching these days. Pretty much my 3 fave pasttimes, NBD.
Summer fling
Boris enjoi-ing a cold one.
mama!
sweet bros
Vandalman!
President's choice Beers? Obvi
Calgary Art Show
Cyclops repping in the 403
'Pelly'John K. Samson in GimliFreya519Smoking darts and bro-mance in the Tour De France
Loading up at Ikea!

1 comment:

  1. No way...I love The Sounds!!!

    Nice pics dude..looks like you're having a blast out there.

    PS..snik-inthethickof-it.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete