Monday, October 19, 2009

Tegan & Sara-Sainthood



Heyo! Getting pretty excited for Halloween.. pretty much one of the best times of year, I'd say. Skull courtesy of Jamie Vandal.
Montreal in the fall is really, really nice. I've been going on lots of walks/exploring etc. Also remembered how great Half-Cabs are for extended periods of outdoors time.. :S

Lac des Castors is a cool duckpond halfway up Mont-Royal that was designed by the same guy that designed Central Park in NYC. Also, best hot chocolate so far in MTL..



The St. Laurent!
Steph picked up a new bag!
Went to La Ronde for Cecily's birthday bash. So fun! I really thought I was an experienced rollercoaster rider, but as it turns out, my stomach told me otherwise. Sat out on a few, and opted to keep my poutine with me. It was Steph's first time, and she went on everyone! What a trooper. Try and spot her..





Oldest rollercoaster in North America! My fave.


Thanksgiving dinner went off without a hitch. 15lb bird successfully roasted and carved! :)

Have you seen this video that plays before movies in theaters? Oh man. Shiloh=worst. ever.

Meeeeoooow!

So when does it take your picture? Should I smile now?

Construction is almost finished on the Smith family estate..
'Sufer' wigs available at VV.



Me in 40 years.

There's this sharp ledge in our apartment hallway. Two stubbed, bleeding toes on the first night living here. Great minds think alike. <3



Hope you gals and ghouls are happy and warm.
xoxo gossip mart.





1 comment:

  1. this blog is funny you goomba, im happy to see you guys are having fun

    ReplyDelete